We are pleased to announce that we have recently released CONFLEX7.D.
CONFLEX7.D New features include:
- Calculate sum of interaction energies in hemispherical crystal
- Performance improvement for crystal structure search
- Change the definition of crystal energy
- Support for MOL2 file format
- Expanded torsion interaction
- New keyword for fixed E-Z torsional configuration
Also, CONFLEX will be exhibiting at the 252nd American Chemical Society National
Meeting & Exposition in Philadelphia 21 August to 23 August, 2016.
CONFLEX KEY FEATURES:
- Conformation Search
- Crystal Search
- Geometry Optimization
- CD/UV/Vis Spectra
- User - Friendly Interface
Please drop by booth No. 1116 when you are visiting the exhibition.
The exhibition will be held at Pennsylvania Convention Center, Halls A/B.
You can try the latest CONFLEX7.D at the booth.
252nd ACS National Meeting & Exposition
Chemistry of the People, by the People, for the People
We are looking forward to seeing you in Philadelphia.